Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Album Practically Free At Amazon Through Monday

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" CD is practically being given away at Amazon mp3s. Through Monday, it is on sale for just 99 cents. That's like the price of one song. So if you like "Edge of Glory" you may as well download the whole album. It'll cost you just as much.

Link to buy: Amazon.com

Methinks Gaga's sales are going to go through the roof. She's coming off a big appearance on Saturday Night Live, and she's already on her third single, plus millions of people have familiarity with a fourth song on the album, "You and I", thanks to American Idol.

I'm not a Gaga fan by any means, but for 99 cents, I'll definitely give it a try.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Darn, I was too late..but Amazon has the cd for $6.87 which is still cheap online so I might give it a try too...