Thursday, October 07, 2010

Kris Allen's I Need To Know Featured On The Vampire Diaries

The TV show The Vampire Diaries, on the CW, used Kris Allen's emotionally-charged "I Need To Know" in tonight's episode, featuring the song prominently in a scene at the end of the show.

If you missed it, here's video, from altrus01:



I've always thought this song or "Bring It Back" would end up on some TV show. I was thinking more Grey's Anatomy/One Tree Hill rather than blood-sucking, but whatever, I'll take it!

7 comments:

SarahBeth said...

I flailed, not going to lie. It was weird because I was watching it and I was like, "oh I recognize this" and then realized what it was.

Word to the Vampire Diaries using the whole song. :D

mylifeback said...

Woot! OMG, this is so exciting! I hope this is the first of many more uses of Kris' material. He has so many songs that would be great on TV or in film.

Joseline said...

Awesome! I have been waiting for this to happen and it just happened! Cheers to Kris, you are a great musician!

Mama Jo

Kimberwyn said...

Yeah same here, this song was meant to be on some show -- so glad to finally see it happen! I think this clip is cut though. The lq version showed him drinking her blood and played more of the song.

Anonymous said...

So happy for Kris! He co-wrote this song which shows he's also talented as a writer. I hope to hear more of his songs in other shows as well <333

Water Cooler Convo said...

Ohhh you're right - it does cut off. Huh. I wonder if that got censored wherever this person recorded it. I'll find another version to embed. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!I'm really happy!I love kris allen!!