Monday, October 11, 2010

Katharine McPhee Christmas Album Available

American Idol Season 5 runner-up Katharine McPhee has released her third album, a holiday album called Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You.

The CD includes the usual Christmas standards like "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", "Jingle Bells", "O Holy Night", and "White Christmas", plus an original that McPhee wrote, "It's Not Christmas Without You".

Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You is available now in stores and on iTunes and Amazon.com. iTunes appears to have what's essentially a 2-for-1 deal - Katharine's second CD Unbroken, plus the Christmas CD with a bonus track for just $9.99 (iTunes Unbroken Deluxe Edition).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These may be your "typical" Christmas standards, but her take on the songs are AMAZING!! I LOVE Jingle Bells! I've not heard this version before-so much fun!

And the song that she wrote is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I second all that, plus the duet with Chris Botti is good listening as well. I'll bet no one expected that rockin' Jingle Bells if the last song they heard from her was something like Somewhere or The Prayer, but she can do it all.