Monday, June 07, 2010

New Versions Of Don't Waste The Pretty Available For Purchase

Two new versions of Allison Iraheta's new single "Don't Waste The Pretty" will be available for purchase at Amazon.com and iTunes? at midnight local time on Tuesday, June 8. The first version is the radio edit featuring Orianthi, and the second version is an acoustic version.

To purchase the album for just $1.49 for both versions, click here:
Amazon
iTunes

To purchase the songs individually on iTunes, click here:
Don't Waste The Pretty feat. Orianthi
Don't Waste The Pretty (acoustic)

1 comment:

auditions-auditions said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post.
I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at
http://auditions-auditions.blogspot.com
So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....