Sunday, May 16, 2010

Concert Day For AI8's Top 6

The entire Top 6 from last season's American Idol all had concerts yesterday (May 15), with Matt Giraud performing a solo show in the LA area in the afternoon, Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen performing at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, Adam Lambert taking the stage at the Staples Center in LA for Wango Tango, Danny Gokey opening for Sugarland in Camden, NJ, and Anoop Desai performing at the Triangle Battle of the Bands in Durham, NC.

See previous posts linked above for Matt, Allison and Kris videos and setlists. Adam had four songs in his set, singing Whataya Want From Me, Fever, Sleepwalker and If I Had You. Danny sang I Still Believe, I Will Not Say Goodbye, What Hurts The Most and My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me (not sure of order). Anoop and his band played All Is Fair (Crazy Love), Goodbye, My Name and Lost and Found.

Adam - Whataya Want From Me:


Adam - Fever:


Adam - Sleepwalker:


Adam - If I Had You:


Danny - I Still Believe:


Danny - I Will Not Say Goodbye:


Danny - What Hurts The Most:


Danny - My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me:


Anoop - All Is Fair (Crazy Love):


Anoop - Goodbye:


Anoop - My Name:


Anoop - Lost and Found:


Adam videos from suz526 and libracats. Danny videos from denwilliams. Anoop videos from lovealwaysliana and found at AnoopDesai.com.

The entire Top 6 performing all on the same day, plus 9 of the Top 10 with albums on the way. Yeah, AI8 rules. Good luck topping, that Season 9.

No comments: