Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Kris Allen Debuts Live Send Me All Your Angels At Barefoot Bash

Kris Allen sang his Wal-Mart bonus track "Send Me All Your Angels" for the first time tonight at the One Day Without Shoes for Rwanda Barefoot Bash at Heifer Village in Little Rock. "Send Me All Your Angels" is the song he co-wrote with Chris Daughtry. Restart aside, I think it sounds awesome, and I hope he keeps playing this at his upcoming shows.

Kris also sang "Man In The Mirror" and "Live Like We're Dying" at the event, where he shared stories about his recent trip to Rwanda with TOMS Shoes and Bridge2Rwanda.

Thanks so much to @paintedblaq for the quick video.

Send Me All Your Angels:


Man In The Mirror:


Kris talks about his trip to Rwanda, saying "It was a transforming kind of thing ... You go out there to help people, and you come back changed." (from connie0128):


News report from Fox 16 in Little Rock:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this song "Send me all your angels, will be the next Kris Allen CD. Nice Melody, excellent lyrics and just amazing song and his voice is excellent with this song. It will be a hit.

Anonymous said...

Exactly. I was hoping he'd sing "Send Me All Your Angels" in AI...but he didn't. I hope it's his next CD.

Water Cooler Convo said...

It's on the Wal-Mart version of the album, which you can still buy:

Digital album

Physical CD

Anonymous said...

I still hope either Alright With Me or Before We Come Undone will be his next single, but I love this song too!