Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Idol Song List For Inspirational Songs Theme

This is the list of songs available for the Idols to sing for next week's theme of Inspirational Songs. There are four Idol coronation songs on there (A Moment Like This, Time Of My Life, This Is My Now, Flying Without Wings) and three other songs recorded by Idols (Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen, So Small by Carrie Underwood and I Am Changing by Jennifer Hudson).

A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
Amazing Grace - Susan Boyle
Angels - Robbie Williams
Anyway - Martina McBride
Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In - The Fifth Dimension
Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel
Calling All Angels - Train
Changes - David Bowie
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
Drive - Incubus
Everyday People - Sly & The Family Stone
Flying Without Wings - Ruben Studdard
From A Distance - Bette Midler
Go The Distance - Michael Bolton
Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston
Hands - Jewel
Heaven Help Us All - Stevie Wonder
Hero - Chad Kroeger
Higher - Creed
Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler
I Am Changing - Jennifer Hudson
I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff
I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
I Turn To You - Christina Aguilera
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
If You Believe - The Wiz
I'll Be There - Jackson 5
I'll Stand By You - Pretenders
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
I've Had The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
Lifted - Lighthouse Family
Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Living In America - James Brown
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
My Wish - Rascal Flatts
Only Hope - Mandy Moore
Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland
People Get Ready - The Impressions
Rainbow - Sugar Ray
Reach Out And Touch Somebody's Hand - Diana Ross
Reflection - Christina Aguilera
Return To Innocence - Enigma
River Of Dreams - Billy Joel
Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar
So Small - Carrie Underwood
Stronger - Mary J. Blige
That's The Way God Planned It - Billy Preston
That's What Friends Are For - Dionne & Friends
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
The Impossible Dream - Frank Sinatra
The Prayer - Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion
The Time Of My Life - David Cook
This Is My Now - Jordin Sparks
Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
We Are The Champions - Queen
What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
What The World Needs Now - Jackie DeShannon
When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
World - Five For Fighting
You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
You'll Never Walk Alone - Barbra Streisand
You're My Best Friend - Queen
You're The Inspiration - Chicago
You've Got A Friend - Carole King

Predictions!:
Aaron Kelly: My Wish
Casey James: Don't Stop
Crystal Bowersox: Hands or People Get Ready
Lee DeWyze: Hero or World
Michael Lynche: What A Wonderful World
Siobhan Magnus: The Prayer
Tim Urban: I Can See Clearly Now or Time Of My Life

3 comments:

Kimberwyn said...

I bet Lee will sing Dare You To Move.

Ric Brennan said...

Tim Urban needs to see if he can get Kris Allen's "I Need to Know" cleared. He could KILL with that.

Bhavani said...

i sure hope as hell Casey sings Its My life by Bon Jovi he has the coals to rock that frigging song out of this world!!!!