Friday, February 12, 2010

Kradison Rocks This Town

Kris Allen, Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta performed in New York City's Highline Ballroom Friday night for the Ryan, Rock My Town winners. Allison kicked things off with an 8-song set. Adam followed with 11 songs, and Kris closed with 12 songs before all three reunited for the finale, singing "Crazy".



Allison's setlist: Don't Waste The Pretty, Just Like You, Trouble Is, Holiday, Scars, Killing Me Softly, Robot Love, Friday I'll Be Over U.

Adam's setlist: Music Again, If I Had You, Whataya Want From Me, Strut, Sure-Fire Winners, Soaked, For Your Entertainment, Sleepwalker, Fever, Down The Rabbit Hole, Whole Lotta Love.

Kris' setlist: Heartless/Gangsta's Paradise, Can't Stay Away, Written All Over My Face, Before We Come Undone, The Truth, Man In The Mirror, Is It Over, Red Guitar, Falling Slowly/With Or Without You, Alright With Me, Come Together, Live Like We're Dying.

32 songs! What a concert! Thanks in advance to all the YouTubers for sharing your videos. :)

1 comment:

avanti71 said...

Talking about Kris's stage presence....

Kris's butt-rocking to start the song is like oh my god I-am-CRAZY.