Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kris Allen Talks Idol Season 9

Kris Allen's publicist tweeted a long list of Fox affiliates Kris Allen was going to be appearing on after the Season 9 premiere of American Idol tonight. Sounds like his idea of fun - talking about Simon Cowell's departure and advice for the current crop of contestants. Hopefully he'll get to talk about his album too.

Here is a collection of some of the video clips.

Good Day LA (Jan. 13):


Atlanta:


Los Angeles (includes Twitter talk):


Arkansas (Kris adamantly insists he does not like Sex in the City!):


New York:


Orlando:


Bonus: Kris' Ford commercial, featuring "Alright With Me", that aired during the Idol premiere

3 comments:

nancy said...

Thank you very much for those news videos. I could not get enough of Kris Allen <3

I saw the show. I think I heard Kris' singing in the background. His song made me smile. Did anyone hear that?

avanti71 said...

The wallpaper that showed a big Kris's pic was sweet. After listening to his singing in the Ford ad, I missed Kris more and more.

Diane said...

Thanks for the videos! Awesome!