Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Danny Gokey Music Video Released

Danny Gokey's music video for "My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me" was released Monday in a two-day exclusive window at AmericanIdol.com. It's a nice video filled with positive messages that really fit the song.

I think the video is directed by Wes Edwards (not 100% sure, but based on this behind-the-scenes video, it sure looks like it). Edwards directed Jason Aldean's "Amarillo Sky", which was a Best Video nominee at the 2007 ACMAs.

You can watch Danny's video here:

2 comments:

jesse said...

I like this video for Danny. It reminds me of some of my favorite country videos. Maybe that's not a coincidence if you're right on the director.

Randy said...

This IS a nice video! Camera work is well done and the edgy urban feel saves it from being too sappy because of all the little messages.