Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Idol Promo Featuring Kris Allen

Kris Allen took part in the filming of an American Idol commercial last month. It's not on par with David Cook's awesome Idol commercial last year that also served to promote his single, but hey - at least they're not shoving Kris into a corner and pretending he doesn't exist, a la Taylor Hicks!



ETA - I don't think this is the only Idol commercial we'll see Kris in. There's the one with the Idol alum that aired on Thanksgiving (that I haven't seen since). And I noticed that there is a longer version of Cook's commercial that was 1:40 long. So keep your eyes open for more ...

5 comments:

Amanda E said...

I have to say you are correct... Cook's commercial gave me goosebumps this is just blah! At least there are clips of him in it! Right?

teamaims said...

Needs more Kris! But thanks for uploading =)

Kimberwyn said...

That clip of him walking looks like it's from his album photoshoot, right?

Also, I know Kris said he filmed an AI promo so maybe they'll have something better eventually.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find Kris in this video besides the obvious shots at the end. Are those his feet in the shower (trying to spot the hair - lol), is that is hand on the ignition (from the LLDW video), is that him strumming the guitar before it flips to the girl with the same guitar (right? He has a guitar just like that.), is that him putting the dollar in the guitar case, is that him standing in line while the girl is going through the doors. Totally needs more Kris. I'm not surprised there is not though.

Anonymous said...

I do hope there is another commerical!! for heaven sakes people what is wrong with AI!! but at least adam is not in it!!Oh I am wrong at the end he is in it!!!