Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kris Allen Adds Extra Show In Vegas Dec. 30


Kris Allen and his band will be performing at B.B. King's Blues Club at the Mirage in Las Vegas a day before their televised New Year's Eve gig at Mandalay Bay. The Wednesday, Dec. 30 "special guest appearance", which was just announced on Monday, will begin at midnight.

Entry will be based on a first come, first-served basis. The B.B. King’s Blues Club will do its last dinner seating at 8:30 pm and will reopen at 11 pm in preparation for the special appearance. The show is a 21-and-older show, and the cover charge is $30. Kris apparently is playing for an hour. I'm feeling really good about getting "Red Guitar"! (ahem, where the heck are you, AOL Sessions?!)

I will be there for this show, so unless they ban cameras, I will bring back some goodies on New Year's Eve!

Speaking of NYE, if anyone (21-and-older) is interested in attending Kris and Allison Iraheta's Billboard New Year's Eve show that will be broadcast on Fox, Seatfiller.com is taking applications for seatfillers.

3 comments:

The chachster said...

Aaww how I wish I can be there! Saw them at house of blues in Orlando and they were just awesome! Don't think I can get tired of watching their shows.

avanti71 said...

Ohhhh, I wish I would be in Vegas. I will watch NYE's show on Fox TV for sure.

I love "Red Guitar." Go Kris and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Lucky bench! I will be watching for all the videos and, of course, will be TiVo-ing and watching FOX on NYE. I was at the Letterman taping and OMG he was awesome live.