Thursday, December 24, 2009

Idol Christmas Playlist

Here's an All-Idol Christmas playlist. Thanks to those of you who tweeted me suggestions!

My Grown-Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson



O Holy Night (a cappella) - Kelly Clarkson



This Christmas - Ruben Studdard



Mary Did You Know - Clay Aiken (iTunes | Amazon)



Do You Hear What I Hear - Carrie Underwood (iTunes | Amazon)



Merry Christmas Baby - Bo Bice



I'll Be Home For Christmas - Katharine McPhee (iTunes)



Back Door Santa - Elliott Yamin (iTunes | Amazon)



Christmas Day - Mandisa, w/ Michael W. Smith (iTunes | Amazon)



I'll Be Home For Christmas - Jordin Sparks (iTunes | Amazon)



Jingle Bells - Melinda Doolittle



Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - David Cook



Silent Night - David Archuleta (iTunes | Amazon)



White Christmas - Jason Castro



Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Kris Allen



The Christmas Song - Kris Allen



And from the two cheesy American Idol Christmas specials back in the day (Ahem. I don't care if it's cheesy. I'd totally watch it. Bring it back!):

Finale Medley - Kelly Clarkson, Tamyra Gray, Christina Christian, Ruben Studdard, Clay Aiken, Kimberley Locke



Jesus What A Wonderful Child - Kelly Clarkson/Fantasia Barrino

2 comments:

nanassetta said...

Love Back Door Santa by Elliott Yamin! Great playlist!

CFPhilfan said...

Love the playlist!:-). Could you add the 2 links I am posting at the bottom? They are from Phil Stacey, last year, at the "Lighting of the Green" at Lipscomb University in Nashville. In the first one, he sings "Do You Hear What I Hear," and in the second, he sings "O Holy Night." I love both his renditions and felt that others should hear them, too. At my posting, it is the day after Christmas, but in my family, we celebrate till Jan. 6, which is the day that many churches observe as the day the Wise Men came to Jesus. So I will most likely still be playing Christmas music, and figured Phil should be part of this playlist. Thanks so much!:-)

http://blip.tv/file/1537611/ (Phil Stacey, "Do You Hear What I Hear?")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNco9pm1_0 (Phil Stacey, "O Holy NIght")