Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Playlist

Thought I would share a Christmas playlist for anyone looking for Christmas music to listen to the next two days. My taste runs towards the non-traditional, more pop side, so don't expect Bing Crosby or Nat King Cole. I'll leave the standards to Susan Boyle, thank you very much.

So here's my playlist, in chronological order:

1. This Christmas - Donny Hathaway (iTunes | Amazon)



2. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon (iTunes | Amazon)



3. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses (iTunes | Amazon)



4. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid (iTunes)



5. Last Christmas - Wham! (iTunes | Amazon)



6. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2 (iTunes | Amazon)



7. Let It Snow - Boyz II Men (iTunes | Amazon)



8. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey (iTunes | Amazon)



9. O Holy Night (A Cappella) - N Sync (iTunes | Amazon)



10. Winter Song - Sara Bareilles/Ingrid Michaelson (iTunes | Amazon)



Bonus: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Jane Monheit (iTunes | Amazon)

2 comments:

bravoksw said...

A great list of songs/videos! Lennon is still my fave.

Hope Kris's X'mas songs will be on the list next year.

Merry X'mas to all.

Chopra said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Montana

http://pianotutorial.net