Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rolling Stone Idol Tour Pictorial

Rolling Stone put up a nice photo gallery of Kris Allen and Adam Lambert behind the scenes during their Good Morning America appearance and the Idol tour stop in Atlantic City.

The latest issue of the magazine, with the Beatles on the cover, also has an article on Adam and Kris. You can view the scans at ONTD_AI. Classic Adam quote: "When I'm getting nasty with the microphone stand, it doesn't matter if I'm gay or straight - it's just sexy and fun." Kris says about his performances, "I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to make this good. America is the most ADD country in the world - who knows if people will still like me next year? All the Idols feel like we have to prove that we belong in the music industry, that we're not just the product of some TV show."

No comments: