Friday, June 15, 2007

More Opera

I'm not usually a classical/opera gal, but there are a few exceptions. That Britain's Got Talent guy got me looking for more videos. Here are a few good ones:

More Paul Potts from Britain's Got Talent, doing "Time To Say Goodbye"


Same song from Andrea Bocelli/Sarah Brightman


Bocelli with Celine Dion singing "The Prayer"


And if you can't deal with Celine, try this one from Australian Idol season 2, by Anthony Callea (I still can't believe he didn't win after this)


And more "popera", this is from the first time I ever saw, heard or even heard OF Josh Groban, when he guested on Ally McBeal and blew. me. away. His first live CD is amazing. I can't even tell the difference between the studio songs and the live songs. (His second live album ... uh, not so much. I think the ghost of Carmen Rasmusen came to visit him before that show.)

No comments: