Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Best BB Boot Evah!

This picture pretty much says it all. Ass-kickin' buxom blonde Janie-Doll is BACK and she made the boldest move in the Big Brother game since Kaysar sealed Maggie's partner's fate last season. After being played and manipulated by him all season, Janelle finally got a clue and booted Evil Dr. Will out of the BB house and into sequester.

Janelle, who was nominated for eviction along with Erika, not surprisingly won the Power of Veto (her 10th competition win this season. Holy hell!) and thus had the power to not only save herself but choose who would be evicted. With Will being put up in her place, Janelle dropped the hammer on their show-mance, telling Will, "I really feel like this summer I've made a lot of mistakes in the house, and after tonight, I'm done making mistakes. And for Marcellas and Howie, I vote to evict you, Will."

Will took it pretty well, but Booger? BWAHHHHHHHH. I thought he was going to cry. So awesome.

Go Janelle! And I can't believe I'm saying this too, but Go Erika! Bye-bye, Chill Town!

No comments: