Sunday, March 26, 2006

10 Embarrassing Songs On My iPod

As promised, here's a list of 10 embarrassing songs on my iPod. And yeah, I'm ashamed to admit some of these, but oh well! haha

1. Never Had A Dream Come True - S Club 7
Shut up. And I loved it when Danielle White sang it on American Juniors. Yeah, shut up again.

2. Wannabe - Spice Girls
I think I have this one just to make fun of it. Or so I am telling myself.

3. Give It To You - Jordan Knight
This one has a good beat, yo! It's a good aerobics song. And I still kind of remember the dance from the video. hehe

4. Get Over Yourself - Eden's Crush
Hey, it's relevant. The lead singer is the Pussycat Dolls' singer now. And Stickwitu would be on this list too if I actually had it. I like that song, believe it or not.

5. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Expose
Cheesy title, cheesy song, but I like it.

6. Come Clean - Hilary Duff
If it wasn't the Duffinator singing this song, it might not be so embarrassing. As songs go, it's not a bad one. She's just a bad singer.

7. Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson
Ditto. This is a good song that would be better served with a real singer.

8. I'm A Slave 4U - Britney Spears
Ditto again. But the song is more about the beat and the use of "Nasty Girl" in the song.

(Does anyone see a trend here? I seem to have a closet affinity to teen pop crap. Gah! How embarrassing!!!)

9. I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton-John
It's one thing to be a cheesy song, but this one's a simple cheesy song. But, hey, ONJ was my favorite when I was a kid, so I always liked this song. On The Wedding Planner, Jennifer Lopez's character said that if any couple had this song as their wedding song, their marriage was doomed.

10. Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
There's a scene in the movie Drive Me Crazy (and yes, while we're being embarrassed about my iPod songs, I might as well throw in the fact that I watched this crappy movie) where the two lead characters are cruising the streets at night in a convertible, and the guy, Adrian Grenier, who's now in Entourage, starts singing this song at the top of his lungs. I've been known to do that once or twice. Hahaha

No comments: